CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What I want this to be

I want my blog to be about all things. I have tried so many times to create a blog for just one reason or post or type of post and I never continue on. This time I am going to try and all me to flow through out it. My life is complicated, yet simple in many ways. I love what I do; I'm a stay at home mom wife, HOLLER out to my kids, I'll call our oldest boy, almost 14, Sir Reads-a-lot and our 3 1/2 year old Miss Run-me-ragged and my hubby, Mr. Subby. We live the average American life (well I"m not really American, just a legal alien!) and deal with most of the average family dilemma's. We have had our fair share of the unusual but this year I am deciding to try and move forward from the past few years and learn to use each day to it's potential and find the potential inside of me that I know God had given to me. We stand strong in our faith, in our friends and in our family. I have found a love for most things crafty and all things owl. I can't pass up a great deal and want to share what I find or make with the world. Maybe one day someone will help me with the things I can not find the answers for on my own.

Welcome.

Chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment