CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

I heart Swagbucks!

Have you heard of Swagbucks? Basically it is a search engine like google that rewards you for using their search engine, giving you digital dollars called "swagbucks" at random. I use the toolbar religiously and most of the time, use the same searches day in and day out instead of using bookmarks. I still bookmark sites so that I can remember sites names etc., but now I just use the dropdown menu in the toolbar for most of my common searches. I don't know how many times I have been rewarded for going to my favorite social networking sites but it adds up.

I like Swagbucks because it is easy and takes no extra thought on my part. The other bonus is that I paid for a majority of my Christmas presents this past year with Amazon gift cards I scored using my collected "bucks". If your friends sign up under you, then you can get bonus bucks when they win. And pardon the pun but it really winds up being a "win, win" for everyone ;-) Holler!

*I have included my personal referral link in this post or as well you can click on my banner at the bottom of the page

No comments:

Post a Comment