CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New BzzAgent Campaign!

If you know me, you know I love all things FREE!! and NEW!! First let me tell you about the fact that I am a BzzAgent. In my own words, being a BzzAgent is basically me the average person in America who uses everything from t.p. to high cost home electronics signs up to help companies with W.O.M. (Word of Mouth) advertising. Now you might think this means that my words have to all be positive since the companies 9 times out of 10 let you try their product or service for free in return for your W.O.M.. This could not be more untrue. These companies want your honest opinion and they want you to tell your friends and a lot of times they want you to share the product and coupons with your friends! What could be better is what I say! So there you have it, that is what being a BzzAgent is all about.

So with that being said, let me introduce you to my newest campaign. As with my previous post I mentioned "fixing up myself" and I got in on the 50th Anniversary COVERGIRL campaign! You can sign up for fun quizzes and to win freebies and celebrate with them and all the while learn new tips on how to bring out the inner beauty in yourself!

Covergirl's Facebook page


Also looking forward to the Stouffer's® Corner Bistro® Stuffed Melt and Soup campaign about to start as well! Can't wait for my BzzKit to arrive in the mail for this one. I will tell you all about it when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment